Clinical Supervision, Consultation and Trainings
Emphasizing the Existential-Humanistic perspective, Bob provides clinical supervision and consultation, as well as trainings and workshops for professionals, registered interns, and students.
Training and Case Consultation Groups
Bob offers a case consultation group for professionals in which the key principles of Existential-Humanistic therapy are explored by working with both the intra-psychic and interpersonal realms in the present moment. Bob employs the same methodology that he uses in individual consultation and supervision. However, he also engages other group members in the process by having them reflect and give feedback on their personal reactions to the case being presented, as well as their reflections on the Existential-Humanistic themes, dynamics, and processes that emerge from the case studies.
- A 10-session case consultation series – meets once a month for 2.5 hours
- Series runs every year from September thru June
- Early registration recommended as group size is limited to 6 members
- 25 CEUs may be available as, in the past, through NBCC Provider Number #
- 25 Group Supervision hours for LPCs and LMFTs are available
- Commitment for the entire series
- Click here for a print-friendly (PDF) flyer
Clinical Supervision and Consultation – Individuals
Bob provides clinical supervision for Oregon Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists and Licensed Professional Counselor candidates. He is listed on the Board of Licensed Professional Counselors & Therapists Supervisor Registry. He also provides clinical consultation for other professionals.
- Bob gives direct feedback on the case presented.
- He works with the stuckness and/or countertransference of the supervisee/consultee.
- He has the supervisee/consultee role-play his/her client while Bob is the therapist.
- Bob role-plays the client while the supervisee/consultee is the therapist.
In all of this, Bob explores the cases within the context of Existential-Humanistic themes, dynamics, and processes.